Civil Site Designer
This full-time position offers prime opportunity for career advancement with a dynamic firm and a stimulating and rewarding environment. As a designer with Maupin Engineering, you will be exposed to a variety of projects and all aspects of the engineering community in Savannah, GA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, or related field
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on hydrology and grading plans
- High level of technical aptitude and mastery of fundamental engineering methods
- Excellent ability to multitask, prioritize workflow, and complete tasks by deadlines
- Perform work with client satisfaction in mind
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Create site plans for assigned projects using AutoCAD software
- Create other exhibits for projects, as necessitated within the scope of a project
- Minor field inspections and sampling
- Prepare and proof plans for printing and distribution
Compensation / benefits:
- Compensation will be commensurate with education and previous experience
- Full benefits package
- A flexible and comfortable working environment
- Training programs
Get your project started today. Call us at (912) 235-2915.
We are a civil engineering firm located in the heart of Savannah, Georgia providing custom engineering, planning and development services to a wide array of clientele. As the first LEED Certified engineering firm in Savannah, we believe a sustainable project prevails due to its environmental footprint, economic performance, and enduring appeal.
enduring design | sustainable development | excellent engineering